Sunday, March 29, 2009


This is my first "Bella" card and I made it for myself. I have a pink Townie cruising bicycle that I love to ride. It has a bell on it and I feel a bit sassy on my pink bicycle, so this stamp really spoke to me...no pun intended! Anyway, I had to wait to buy my first Bella stamps and this was one of them. I am going to put it up in my cubicle at work. I hope that it will inspire my self-confidence, which sometimes lags, as a 50 year old woman back in the workplace learning something totally new for the first time in many, many years=) I also needed to do something creative today because I have been studying CPT medical codes re the cardiovascular system. I always get kind of anxious when I am studying about the heart and all of the different procedures that can be done. In some ways, it is very amazing to know something about this area of medicine and in other ways, it is just downright frightening. I got some other Bella's and Stella's (stamps) that I hope to be able to play with sometime in the near future. I have to be patient with myself and life right now. I knew going into this full-time work situation and schooling situation that February through mid-May would be tough. So I am in the thick of it...but I only have about 5 weeks left too.
I will really miss school. I have so loved going back as a mature adult and learning so much new information and earning A's. This is SO not what college was like for me at 17 1/2. I was even invited to join Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, which I did quickly, before they realized that they may have made a mistake in inviting me;-D

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Such a happy Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the colours you chose as well as the sentiment!
    So you have gone back to school and work at 50??
    That is HUGE ~ good luck to you with everything. I can't imagine how you are doing it all - this is coming from a 59 year old.
    Sounds like you can relax a little bit in 5 weeks - then you can spend more time making cards and having some fun.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card..love all the color. This Bella is truly one of my favorites and your sentiment is just perfect too!

    ReplyDelete