Monday, March 23, 2009


Well, two more cards to add today. This is a birthday card for my son's 12th birthday. I have finally found paper and ink that work with my copic pens. I used my new copic pens for the second time and really, really enjoyed using them. My black ink didn't run and I seem to have gained a little control over my pens. I want to learn how to blend with the copics and hope to take a class soon.
I had a fairly productive weekend. I was able to get a very decent amount of homework done and got a bit more caught up with my CPT Coding coursework. Only 7 more weeks and a week of exams and I will be done. I know I will miss studying, but it is not near as enjoyable when I am stressed for the time. I have really enjoyed studying and being successful with my grades as an older adult, in a way I was not when I went to college the first time at 17 1/2.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card!!
    Glad to hear you have taken the plunge with your Copics. Believe me - it won't take you long to get used to them. Both handling them and colouring with them. May I give you some advice? Start with your light colours and add your shadows next - then pull your shadows back into the light part with your light Copic colour a bit so there is not an obvious line. Once you have the hang of working with two colours then try 3. I have had no training but it works awesome....Keep up the good work.

    Remember you are a very important person to many people. Got to keep up that positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great job on the coloring. That owl paper is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete