Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Evening March 15th - Finally


I am thrilled to have an image to add to my blog. I made this particular card because I needed to get it done. I would have like to wait until next week when my new Bella stamps may have arrived. My friends birthday was last week and what with working full-time and going to school at night, I have been hard pressed to find time to do anything fun. I've worked full-time now for about 3 1/2 weeks, so I think we (my family and myself) are starting to get used to the changes in our lives. This week is Spring Break, so the kids are home and I have no night school this week. Hopefully, I can catch up with my CPT Coding and make some more cards next weekend. I have at least 3 family birthdays that I need to make cards for =)

2 comments:

  1. Cute card - love the colours! Hope work is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card!! No need to be sorry you had to use this image at all.

    ReplyDelete