Saturday, April 4, 2009

Coloring with Copics....

I've just been cruising around SCS.com and reading, among other things, about coloring with Copics. I was watching some tutorials and find them very interesting, but also very overwhelming! Some of these tutorials are done by some very talented people. I start to feel "way in over my head", so I left. I did find out how the pens are coded and wish I had the money and the talent to warrant getting the air brush system. That looks really cool. I need to get a blender pen. Now I understand how that works and it is very cool and would be very helpful. The whole shading concept is going to take some time, which I don't really have right now. So, I need to be patient and do what I can. There is some real talented stamping and artwork out on the blogs!

Now, I must go make another birthday card!

1 comment:

  1. Copics are very overwhelming and I definately was NOT interested. I know have 25 of them starting at 1 or 2 at a time....once you have the good paper and lots of fun and doodle time they are great!

    ReplyDelete